Meet la femme d’affaire de la beaute
Brains and beauty don’t always go hand in hand, but the Beauty in the Bag Ladies enjoy celebrating this killer combination wherever we can. As CEO of the venerable French pharmacy brand founded by her parents Leonor and Jean Marie, Caroline Greyl represents both. A graduate of Columbia Business School, she is at the helm of a brand sold by over 800 hair salons, 60 department stores, 60 Sephoras in France and in more than 20 countries. “For 35 years, Leonor Greyl has committed to launching products only after they have met the precise requirements demanded by the customer,” she says. “We will never launch a product before it is perfect!” That’s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS