Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) is an extremely very popular procedure in my practice. These surgeries are also incredibly rewarding to perform as they can, and do, have dramatic effects on a person’s self esteem and quality of life.
In 2017, there were 129,753 tummy tucks performed, up 2 percent from 2016, according to the latest statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Despite the meteoric rise of non-surgical body shaping and fat reduction systems on the market, tummy tucks are once again in the top five cosmetic surgical procedures after falling from the list in 2016. The renewed interest in tummy tucks is likely due to improved techniques and a better understan
TURNING BACK THE CLOCK HAS BECOME A GROWING NATIONAL PASTIME IN CANADA
The Medical Spa segment is the fastest growing in the exploding Canadian spa industry. Whether you live in a big city like Toronto or Montreal or a small town anywhere across the country – chances are the benefits of professionally assisted beauty are right at your doorstep. And while the Canadian industry is in its infancy compared to the USA, practitioners are scrambling to provide the latest and greatest technology the industry has to offer.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS