Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Are you a stressed-out student or post-graduate in search of better skin? We asked the team at Higher Education, a clean, cruelty-free skincare brand founded by Deborah Nash, for their best tips—because a few small steps can make a big difference.
Read on for six ways to get a clear, healthy-looking complexion with minimal effort.
Take off your makeup off before going to bed
We know you hear this all the time, but there’s a really good reason why washing your face before bed has a major impact on the state of your skin. When you don’t cleanse properly and remove your makeup, you’re leaving your skin covered with dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores and cause break
For years, there was little, if anything, doctors could offer for advanced or spreading melanoma, the potentially fatal form of skin cancer.
But that was then.
“The landscape has totally changed and for the first time we have been able to essentially cure metastatic disease. What was once fatal now has real hope,” says Mona Mofid, MD, FAAD, Medical Director, American Melanoma Foundation and a dermatologist in San Diego, Calif.
Take former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, for example, she says. Diagnosed with metastatic melanoma in his ninth decade, he is now cancer-free. “I personally have four patients who had metastatic disease in the brain or lung whose melanoma is now undetect
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE