If you had to choose just one area to improve, would you pick your body or your face? According to a new survey of over 1,000 American women commissioned by Syneron Medical, 70% of the women in the study said they are most worried about developing a tummy bulge, as opposed to only 50% who said they are worried about wrinkles and/or fine lines.
“It has been a long-held belief that a flawless complexion represents youth and beauty. With the focus on shapely bodies, this perception has shifted beyond a perfect face to include the perfect smooth body as well,” stated Tina Alster, M.D., board-certified dermatologist and director of the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery i
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS