If you had to choose just one area to improve, would you pick your body or your face? According to a new survey of over 1,000 American women commissioned by Syneron Medical, 70% of the women in the study said they are most worried about developing a tummy bulge, as opposed to only 50% who said they are worried about wrinkles and/or fine lines.
“It has been a long-held belief that a flawless complexion represents youth and beauty. With the focus on shapely bodies, this perception has shifted beyond a perfect face to include the perfect smooth body as well,” stated Tina Alster, M.D., board-certified dermatologist and director of the Washington Institute of Dermatologic Laser Surgery i
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS