Known for its extensive nail color range, and cute rectangular bottles, butter LONDON now tries its hand at lip color. The collection, Lippy, is available in five shades ($17 each) and matches five nail lacquers ($14 each) already in the butter LONDON collection.
Indeed, one of the big trends seen at the Spring/Summer 2012 runway shows was the matchy-matchy look: fingers, toes and lips were color coordinated, and not just with nude shades but also bright pops of color. For the Summer 2012 season, butter LONDON’s Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme (who is somewhat of a manicure legend backstage) chose bespoke shades that range from the brazen neon to sherbert pastels to cool neutra
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE