Photo Credit: diapers.com
The world waited with much anticipation for the birth of the royal baby, and the speculation turned into reality yesterday as Kate Middleton and Prince William welcomed their first child, a boy, into the world.
Taking care of a newborn or a toddler is no child’s play: from a skincare point of view alone, the baby will go through a lot of changes the first year, some more abrupt and startling and others benign. Here are some products and issues that can keep baby (and mom) happy, peaceful, and rash-free during the first year. After all, there’s no more perfect skin than a baby’s skin, so let’s keep it that way.
Leonor Greyl Mousse Douceur Fleurs d’Oranger (ARV $39)
Photo Credit: Le
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON