Photo Credit: Pantone.com
Expect 2014 to be a year of confidence, joy, and love, if the trend analysts at Pantone are right. The global color authority has chosen Radiant Orchid as the 2014 color of the year.
“An invitation to innovation, Radiant Orchid encourages expanded creativity and originality, which is increasingly valued in today’s society,” states Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
The company describes Radiant Orchid as a harmony of fuchsia, purple, and pink undertones, a wonderfully versatile shade for beauty products. It’s dual cool and warm qualities flatter many hair, eye and skin tones. Much more translatable to beauty than Emerald Green, 2013’s color,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS