Photo Credit: John Frieda
The dresses gracing the red carpet at the 65th Emmy Awards came in a rainbow of colors (emphasis on red, white, and blue), but makeup and hair followed minimalistic and classic approaches with subtle lips and graceful bobs. Here are a few of our fave Emmy beauty looks.
The verdict is still out on her Armani Privé gown, well, honestly, I’ve given it a thumbs down, but Claire Dane’s hairstyle fit the Homeland star and Emmy winner to a tee. Stylist Peter Butler used John Frieda Hair Care to give the actress a short faux bob that elongated her neck to swan proportions. He prepped her wet locks with Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum and Frizz-Ease Curl Revive
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE