The great thing about the New Year is it’s a chance to start fresh. You can swear off old habits and work on adopting new healthy routines. It’s a time to vow to eat more greens, drink less alcohol, or learn to meditate. While resolutions may be challenging to keep, they are worthwhile as a reminder of what’s important to you.
Beauty focused as we are, the Beauty in the Bag team has taken stock of our own makeup and skincare routines. Believe it or not, even beauty experts have room to improve. Here are our 2013 beauty resolutions, made with determination to create a more beautiful, brighter us in 2013.
Wendy, Editor in Chief: My beauty resolutions are simple: to eat better, wa
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS