Colorful gowns took center stage at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards, as nominees, presenters and winners walked the red carpet donning vibrant shades of orange, blue and coral. We particularly loved Ginnifer Goodwin’s tangerine Monique Lhuillier number. To complement this rainbow of dresses, makeup and hair was kept subtle yet gorgeous.
Channeling a combination of Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy, presenter Ginnifer Goodwin, who stars in ABC’s Once Upon a Time, balanced her cut out gown with a signature pixie cut and sixties winged eye makeup. “This was a Twiggy-inspired makeup look, so we kept it simple with a classic thick black liner,” said mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh. Mai u
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event