Photo Credit: sephora.com
Who doesn’t love a Marc Jacobs handbag or dress? And women who love his fashions will be thrilled to see that Marc Jacobs Beauty is now available exclusively at Sephora and Sephora.com, as well as select Marc Jacobs stores and MarcJacobsBeauty.com.
The Marc Jacobs beauty line did not hatch overnight. A synergistic collaboration between both the designer and Sephora, this collection is all about quality makeup that’s edgy. With 16 pieces of complexion and color cosmetics in the range as well as four makeup brushes, Marc Jacobs Beauty is all about confidence, youth, and risk taking.
Beauty is “perfectly imperfect,”Â states the designer, who has been turning fashion up on its head since 1989. â€œI see beauty in many things and I am attracted to all sorts of imperfection, to style, to confidence, or experimentation. Itâ€™s unexpected and it surprises you,” he says.
The Marc Jacobs for Sephora collection includes the following:
- Genius GelÂ Super-Charged Foundation ($48)
- RemedyÂ Concealer Pen ($39)
- Perfection PowderÂ Featherweight Foundation ($46)
Eye makeup and brows
- Magic Marcâ€™erÂ Precision Pen Eyeliner ($30)
- Lash LifterÂ Gel Volume Mascara ($26)
- HighlinerÂ Gel Crayon ($25)
- Style Eye-Con No. 3Â andÂ No. 7 Plush Shadow ($42/$59)
- Brow Tamer Grooming Gel ($24)
- Lust for LacquerÂ Lip Vinyl ($28)
- LoveMarcÂ Lip Gel ($30)
- Lip LockÂ Moisture Balm ($24)
- ShamelessÂ Bold Blush ($30)
- O!Mega BronzeÂ Perfect Tan ($9)
- EnamoredÂ Hi-Shine Lacquer ($18)
Also, be on the lookout for Blacquer, the blackest, shiniest black mascara and eyeliner ever, which is something Jacobs invented.
The Marc Jacobs Beauty brushes offer precision performance for flawless application of his innovative new gel and powder formulas:Â Face I, Face II, The Blush, The Bronze.
As one would expect from any Marc Jacobs product, the packaging is sleek, shiny, super luxe. One of my favorite products at Sephora is his Style Eye-Con ($42/$59), a super sleek and skinny palette of three or seven eye shadows that are harmonized eye essentials with rich pigments that last. The palette draws inspiration from moods, music, and beauty.