Natura Bisse C+C Vitamin Scrub ($69) — This C+C Vitamin Scrub helps to brighten skin and give it a boost of energy with a soul-inspiring light citrus fragrance.
Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening Refining Buff Cleanser ($28) — Lovely wild rose oil is the signature ingredient in this gentle cleansing scrub that is perfect to use in the shower daily.
Rituals Wai Wang Mild Exfoliating Cream ($22) — Part of the Tao Ritual collection, this exfoliator has a rich and creamy texture plus Chinese Bamboo, this mild exfoliating formula gently removes dead skin cells, while boosting circulation.
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub ($24) — This is not for the weak at heart. A thick and robust face scrub, it contains walnut powder along with chamomile, aloe vera, and comfrey to energize the skin and soothe. Definitely not for daily use — suggest once or twice weekly and best for young, acne prone skin types.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE