René Furterer VOLUMEA Volumizing Conditioning Spray ($27) — Spray onto freshly washed, towel-dried hair to reap the benefits of this multitasker that does quadruple duty as a volumizer, texturizer, moisturizer, and heat protector.
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk ($19.50) — It lets you skip the wash so you can extend the life of your blowout. This amazing dry shampoo, with the protective properties of oat, soaks up oil so your hair looks instantly fresh and clean, and it doubles as a texturizer for added body and grip.
Dermelect ‘ME’ Lacquer ($14) — A nail color and strengthener in one. Its peptide-infused, fast-drying formula restores health to weakened brittle nails, resists chipping, has UV protection, and leaves a high shine gorgeous finish. Choose from 40 unbelievably gorgeous shades.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE