Phyto Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating Oil ($40) is a moisturizing, lightweight treatment oil that instantly absorbs into the hair. Use it before blow drying to soften, tame, and add extreme shine.
Josie Maran Argan Oil ($48) has healing, conditioning, and anti-aging properties. Known to help treat acne, soothe eczema and rosacea, help split ends and flyways, soften cuticles, and nourish all skin-types. It’s a one-size-fits-all elixir.
The Jojoba Company 100% Natural Australian Jojoba ($40) multitasks as a moisturizer and skin soother, makeup remover, hair, scalp, hand and cuticle conditioner. Because human skin “recognizes” it as its own, it’s easily absorbed and extremely hydrating.
CapriClear Spray On Natural Moisturizer ($20) is 100% fractionated coconut oil. It’s fragrance-free, gentle enough for those with sensitive skin or eczema and immediately improves the appearance of dry, flaky skin, hair, and nail. Continued use can also diminish the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE