ghd Pink Diamond Set ($199) — How should you wear your hair today? The pink diamond 1” professional styler features advanced ceramic heaters and contoured plates for the perfect curls, waves or straight style, and a matching pink paddle brush for detangling and smoothing. 10% of sales from the set will be donated to Ridin’ To A Cure, which benefits Rock River Cancer Research Foundation, a leading cancer research facility that funds innovative cancer research and improving treatment methods for cancer patients.
José Eber Hair Tools ($50 – $140) — Boasting superior designs and advanced features, you’ll get professional, salon quality results in the convenience of your own home. For every pink José Eber product sold during the month of October, $2 will be donated to the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. For all other José Eber hair tools, $1 will be donated to the cause.
Lisa Hoffman Crystal Rose Pearl Bracelet ($85) — You don’t need an excuse to don this rose gold, heart locket, pearl jewelry that slowly diffuses your fragrance of choice. Each bracelet comes with your pick of Lisa Hoffman’s perfume refill beads. 100% of profits will benefit the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS