Skin Saver – 5
Dermalogica Redness Relief Primer SPF20 ($45) is a new facial primer with a sheer green tint to neutralize redness. It’s formulated with UltraCalming Complex to quiet irritation, protect from UVA/UVB exposure and even out your skin tone, giving you a smooth base for a flawless makeup application and longer wear.
SKIN SAVER – 4
Eau Thermale Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream ($32) targets the cause and source of itching, redness and irritation. This 100% sterile skin care restores the skin barrier is ideal for very dry skin and skin prone to atopic dermatitis (eczema).
SKIN SAVER – 3
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($15) is clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritated or sensitive skin. Ingredients include calming Feverfew and a broad spectrum SPF 15 to protect from further environmental damage.
SKIN SAVER – 2
SkinCeauticals Gentle Cleanser ($34) gently cleanses, soothes and conditions sensitive or traumatized skin. It’s formulated with orange oil and allantoin so it’s anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and protects against damaging environmental factors. Also ideal after in-office procedures.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE