My Burberry ($72) is a grand floral fragrance with an edge that was inspired by a London garden after the rain. Sweet pea, bergamot, golden quince, rain-tipped damask, and centifiola roses combine to create a compelling scent, but you’ll be just as excited by the fact that you can personalize your My Burberry bottle with up to three initials, through a monogramming service available on Burberry.com and at select Burberry locations. Through smart phone technology, you can also interact with the campaign on digital billboards at selective sites from London to New York, to personalize and project a giant My Burberry bottle with your initials.
Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème ($65) embodies the magical sensuality of the free-spirited woman. This fruity-floral-woody concoction features sparkling citruses, blackberry zest, lotus, and rose petals as well as cedar, Haitian, vanilla orchid, and Indonesian patchouli. The gorgeous gold filigree bottle, inspired by the Art Nouveau movement, will be just as beautiful on your vanity as it is on your skin.
Agent Provacateur Fatale ($52) captures the essence of the modern femme fatale–she’s strong, confident, and seductive! From the faceted bottle with its sharp angles and planes, to the enticing juice with notes of spicy pink pepper, mango, blackcurrant, Indonesian patchouli, vanilla orchid aphrodisiac, and chocolate gourmand addiction, everything about this floriental tempts and attracts.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE