Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser ($58) – A soap-free all-natural cleanser for combination to oily skin, containing sugars, broccoli extract, and fruit enzymes to unclog pores, while a blend of essential oils keep skin balanced and feeling refreshed.
Ole Henriksen pure truth melting cleanser ($34) – Another hybrid cleanser that starts off as a citrusy orange gel and when mixed with water turns into a light milk, removing makeup without stripping the skin. Vitamin C, rose hip, and virgin cherry oils brighten and nourish the skin.
ZO Skin Health Offects Hydrating Cleanser ($35) – This rich and lovely cleanser removes impurities and excess oil while panthenol and allantoin soothe and moisturize skin.
Murad Transforming Powder Dual-Action Cleanser and Exfoliator ($30) – A new addition to the brands acne line, this deep-cleaning wash starts off as a powder, and when activated with water turns into a foam with gentle exfoliation beads to help unclog pores. Pumpkin seed extract and salicylic acid keep pores clear and prevent future breakouts.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE