Photo Credit: zoskinhealth.com
ZO Skin Health is generously giving away their potent ZO OffectsÂ® Hydrating Cleanser ($38 value), which hydrates and rejuvenates normal to dry skin without disrupting the moisture barrier â€“ a perfect way to combat the cold weatherâ€™s effect on the skin. Using panthenol and allantoin to soothe, repair, and restore skin, this product cleans away dead skin cells and supports cellular renewal.
- Helps retain moisture during the cleansing process
- Soothing and calming properties
- Helps stimulate collagen production
- Removes dirt, oil, and makeup without leaving a residue
- Sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, glycerin, sodium PCA, and urea: Hydrates and replenishes moisture
- Allantoin: Soothes and calms
- Lipopeptide-myristoyl pentapeptide-8: Stimulates collagen production
- Moisten hands with lukewarm water.
- Apply a small amount to damp face and neck.
- To help increase penetration of the active ingredients, rub one minute.
- Rinse thoroughly.
TO ENTER: What clever way do you keep your skin healthy during the winter season?
COMMENT: Post your response in the comment section of this post
TWEETÂ your response to @Beautyinthebag
LIKE the BeautyInTheBag Facebook page and post your response
To be eligible to win!
Open to US residents only.
Contest begins 11/10 at 11 AM ET and ends 11/23 at 11 PM ET.
*No purchase necessary.