Photo Credit: fanpop.com
CELEBRITY COVETED COIFFURES
Which celebrity hairstyle and color is most in demand by salon goers? Itâ€™s Emma Stone‘s pre-blonde, red tinged chocolate colored locks, according to Frank Friscioni, Co-Director of Color at Manhattanâ€™s Oscar Blandi Salon.
â€œUnlike most stylists and colorists, I encourage my clients to bring in clips and photos of celebrities who they admire,â€ stated Frisconi, who is also a partner in his own salon in Pam Beach called Frank Cassi Beauty.â€Itâ€™s a great jumping off point for a consultation and I like to use them as a frame of reference.â€
Altogether, Frank has noticed a trend involving 11 celebrities whose tresses are most requested.
- Emma Stone: now a blonde, fans still covet her former reddish chocolate color
- Blake Lively: blonde contrast that makes heads turn
- Emma Watson: a shining example of brunette low-lights
- Katie Holmes: versatile length and layers that work for day and night
- Reese Witherspoon: women love her bangs. Itâ€™s â€œinstant-youth!â€
- Kate Middleton: her rich color and waves are admired by many
- Natalie Portman: eye catching coppery-brown locks
- Jessica Westfeldt: glamorous texture, body and bounce
- Carrie Underwood: blonde with silvery streaks add pizzazz
- Ashley Green: deep auburn red is perfect for fall
- Jennifer Hudson: super shiny black tresses are always in demand
While hair clients are known to bring in torn-out pages from magazines that feature their hair idols, fame alone doesnâ€™t garner a tear-out. Frank says that â€œnot a oneâ€ of his clients has brought in a picture of an Olympic athlete.