Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag
A.J. Hanley and her husband, Jim Radosevic are the proud owners of a small skincare business that is dedicated to treating acne, called The Humane Company.
She had enjoyed a long career as a writer and editor specializing in beauty and health for publications like Shape, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Health, and Real Simple. After moving from New York City to the North Fork of Long Island, she and Jim, a former New York president of the iconic advertising agency Young & Rubicam, set out to embark on an adventure together. Their goals were to combine their unique skill sets, reignite their passion for creating and strengthen their relationship. That was how The Humane Company was born.
Photo Credit: Melach33
Jennifer McClure, Melach 33 founder, is a fearless traveler who has been almost everywhere . Yet no place captured her senses like the
Dead Sea, that has long been designated at a timeless location for renewal of the body and soul, which is where she discovered the many attributes of Dead Sea minerals.
Dead Sea minerals hold magical skin-softening and wrinkle-erasing abilities. The Dead Sea’s unique 33% salt content (a mind-blowing 10 times more than the saltiest ocean water) produces mineral-rich crystals—the same minerals that facilitate our body’s ability to regenerate cells and naturally detoxify.
Dead Sea Salt has long been used in beauty routines because it possess
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS