Photo Credit: butter LONDON
Over the years there’s been a fair amount of beauty brand team-ups taking place, and I for one couldn’t be more excited about the Arm Candy Collection, a ten-shade limited edition nail lacquer line from butter LONDON and Allure, specifically created to complement the Fall 2015 runway and street-style trends.
Certainly, both brands are powerhouses on their own, but with their combined expertise of high standards and style it’s a collection that’s sure to fly off the shelves long before the air starts to cool and the first leaves start to change color.
Clearly, it’s a partnership made in beauty heaven:
- butter LONDON’S chic and cheeky prestige nail lacquers are richly pigmented for one stroke coverage, high shine and chip-resistant, contain vitamins B, C, and E and hydrolyzed silk and horsetail extract to help keep nails strong and healthy, and they’re 7-free which means they contain no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, ethyl tosylamide or xylene.
- Allure, the authority for all things beauty, has a combined audience of over 10 million readers for print and online content for a reason — it offers an insider’s guide to a woman’s total image and garners powerful trust thanks to its mission to objectively investigate and celebrate beauty and style.
“There may be thousands of nail colors on the shelves, but that’s never stopped us from wanting more. At Allure, we’re always looking for new, unusual shades and twists on the classics,” says Linda Wells, editor in chief of Allure. Sarina Godin, president of butter LONDON concurs, adding “we couldn’t be more excited about our partnership with Allure. The combination of butter LONDON’s expertise in offering women the most high-performance, high-style products with the incredibly talented eye of Linda Wells and her genius team resulted in a collection of covetable shades to accessorize any look, with a nod to the street style we love and draw such inspiration from.”
The collection includes a range of shades and finishes so there’s something for every occasion and every mood. You’ll find sheer crème, crème, shimmer, textured glitter and metallic. You can choose from six limited-edition full-size lacquers ($15 each) or four limited-edition fashion size lacquers sold as a set ($30).
· Nude Stilettos – A sheer pink-nude, crème
· Statement Piece – An opaque orange-red, crème
· I’m On The List – A metallic rose-gold
· It’s Vintage – An opaque rust, crème
· Disco Nap – A glittery charcoal
· Lust or Must? – An opaque charcoal-brown, crème
Fashion-Size Lacquer Set:
· So Major!: A shimmery loden green
· The Sweet Spot: An opaque dusty pink, crème
· Violet’s Revenge: An opaque blue-purple, crème
· Front Row: An opaque wine, crème
The collection is available for purchase now at butterlondon.com and Nordstrom, followed by ULTA, Sephora, and Nordstrom from August 2015 through March 2016.