Feel like shopping in the middle of the night in your PJ’s? Not a problem — shop whenever and wherever the mood strikes! As far as I’m concerned, you can never have enough beauty products, which is what makes online shopping such a treat. You get access to an enormous range of products that your local shops might never carry, and be the first to try them.
Here, 3 new beauty shops that will have you logging on:
Love Pinterest – but really more into beauty than fashion and home design? Well, then B-Glowing may be just your ticket. You can get advice from the Beauty concierge, scroll and shop for products for skin, hair, nails, face and body and choose from a long list of newbie brands.
We love the Emerging Brands section best where they have some top finds from new brands. If you’re looking for a great gift for a beauty fan, here you will find lesser known brands that offer up something different that you can’t find in every shop window, like these unique product ranges:
- Ellis Faas – Another artist brand with amazing packaging and great style
- Recipe for Men – Nordic skin care just for the guys
- Kahina Giving Beauty – Cool organic range of skin care with a twist
- Koh Gen Do – Japanese makeup and skincare range
- RMS Beauty – From Rosemary Swift, this is an artist makeup brand
If you’re interested in limiting your exposure to chemicals, you’ll want to check out this recently launched e-tail site, TMK Beauty. All of the products sold on the site are paraben, sulfate, petrochemical, phthalate, endocrine disruptor and toxin free, making it easier on you to know exactly what you’re putting on your body.
Company founder Kathryn Murray launched the site in response to a growing consumer concern about potential toxins people are exposing themselves to and with her 20 years of experience in the cosmetics, public relations, marketing and other industries she had the knowledge and the skills to make this a reality.
Presently, there’s no legal definition of ‘natural’ and the FDA doesn’t regulate chemicals in beauty products the same way it does in food and drugs so for those that are concerned it can help you find products you’ll feel more comfortable using.
Along with the many other special brands you’ll want to try, give these a look:
- Pure and True Skincare, the exclusive and luxurious beauty brand of the Four Seasons Spas in all Hawaiian locations.
- Lily Lolo Cosmetics, an award-winning mineral makeup line from Europe with products that are gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Lauren Brooks Cosmetiques, made from natural and certified organic plant oils, flower essences, minerals and pigments for makeup that’s restorative, moisturizing and anti-aging.
- MIG Soap, a multipurpose product line including soaps that wash, shave and shampoo plus lotion bars, balms and more.
As a one-stop beauty destination, Beauty Brands has more than 50 locations nationwide for their retail and salon & spa services, but with the recent launch of their e-tail shop they can now service you 24/7.
The site is stocked with trusted salon brands, high-end cosmeceutical products plus prestige and specialty cosmetics. Check it out to discover everything for hair, skin, body, fragrance, makeup, nails and more!
Beauty Brands online inventory includes but is by no means limited to haircare brands like DevaCurl, CHI, Alterna, Pureology and Redken, makeup brands such as Tarte, Stila, Laura Geller, Smashbox and Too Faced and skincare brands including H2O Plus, Murad, philosophy, Clarisonic and bliss.