BONNE ANNIVERSAIRE L’OREAL PARIS – 100 ANS
This centennial celebration recognizes the vision of its founder, French chemist Eugène Schueller, who developed the first permanent haircolor using an oxidation process, and the growth L’Oreal has experienced in a century of landmarks:
- 1954: L’Oréal Paris was first brought to the U.S.
- 1966: Preference, the first mass-market haircolor line was launched to women everywhere!
- 1973: Premiere of the “Because I’m Worth It” campaign.
- 1983: Crème Riche Lipcolour, now today’s popular Colour Riche Lipcolour, was introduced
- 1984: L’Oréal offers the first hair styling mousse available in the U.S.
- 1985: L’Oréal created Studio Line styling products
- 1989: Plénitude skincare line made its US debut introducing prestige quality and technology to the mass market.
In recognition of a century of making the world more beautiful, L’Oreal is giving its loyal fans a present. It has marked down some of their MOST fabulous products!
True Match Super-Blendable makeup collection $5.99 orig. $13.95
EverPure haircare collection $5.99 orig. $6.99
Revitalift skincare collection $9.99 orig. $19.99
Voluminous Volume Building Mascara $4.99 orig. $7.95
Colour Riche Lipcolour $4.99 orig. $8.50
Excellence Haircolor $5.99 orig. $8.99
Specials will be available for one week only in June or July at chain drug, food and mass market retailers nationwide at strategic, hot price points! So keep your eyes peeled for these special offers. www.lorealparisusa.com