One of my biggest complaints is that my teeth look dull and drab. After a few cups of coffee each day, everyday, call them dingy. I try to whiten them at home a few times a year, but the results last a month or so at best. And, I’m not willing to give up my red wine or coffee just yet!
Dr. Daniel Aneszko and Dr. Rana Stino are the resident experts in winning smiles at Chicago’s Water Tower Dental—and they assured me that bright white teeth are a sure-fire way to get noticed and look more attractive.
That’s why I signed up for a Zoom! Whitening treatment. After one appointment with Zoom!, teeth are brightened up to 8 shades whiter. The brightening system works in two parts: A sp
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event