Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
There’s a lot to love about summer. To name a few reasons, there’s the longer daylight hours, abundance of barbecues, rose wine, relaxing beach days, outdoor markets and lighter-than air clothing. But a big downside is the combined heat and humidity that can wreak havoc on the complexions of those with oily or acne-prone skin. Luckily, increased oil production and a seemingly ever-present slicker-than-usual complexion doesn’t have to be a given.
Tony Silla, Aesthetician and Co-Owner of Face Place says, “A major advantage for those with oilier skin is that as you age it will stay more hydrated and supple than dry skin – so this will reduce wrinkles overall.” It’s nice to know you’l
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event