Photo Credit: Myndspa.com
When I was fresh out of Barnard, I was treated to a mani at the famous Red Door Salon by a woman who I considered to be a mentor. It was a huge treat for me and started me off on a lifetime of professional beauty treatments. The iconic Elizabeth Arden Red Door on Fifth Avenue was truly THE beauty institution of it’s time for a lot of very posh women.
Fast forward to 2019 and Red Door Salon & Spa has just undergone a comprehensive modernization. Now known under the moniker Mynd Spa & Salon, the brand has a fresh and uber modern zen-like feeling, a huge departure from the original. The new menu will feature bespoke beauty and wellness services covering massage therapy, body treatmen
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON