Photo Credit: Depositphotos
Having a great body after having kids, used to be all about hard work and no carbs, but those days are so over. Thanks to an explosion in new fat reducing technology, slimmer hips, flatter tummies and shapelier curves are within every woman’s grasp.
And we are not talking about surgery either. The new generation of body contouring technologies are minimally invasive, and they are catching on. There were 180,000 non-surgical fat reduction treatments were performed in 2017, up almost 220% since 2012, according the latest statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).
None of these are substitutes for eating a clean, healthy diet and getting regular exercise,
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event