Does the makeup and hair, not to mention the fashions, of celebrities walking down the red carpet make you green with envy? Well, we can’t promise you a team of stylists and makeup artists, but we can share some of the secrets used by professionals to get those chic, ethereal, and gorgeous looks.
Take Amanda Seyfried for example. As the Cle de Peau Beaute global spokesperson, Amanda boasted an ultra-sultry look for the LA premier of Lovelace, the biopic of 70s porn star, Linda Lovelace, in which she stars. In the movie, which launches tomorrow, Amanda’s makeup is all about 70s color, but for the premier, makeup artist Georgie Eisdell went high-style sophisticate. She played up Amand
Meet the diPietro Todd Academy Educator
From runway to rock stadium, celebrity stylist, Amita Moticka, has developed a diverse portfolio throughout her 20-year career. Now, co-founder and director of haircutting for the diPietro Todd Academy in San Francisco, Amita is also a René Furturer stylist and educator, who shares her expertise with local salon professionals around the country. When not traveling, she divides her time between the five diPietro Todd Salon locations, providing hair wizardry for her devoted clientele.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS