Bikini season has arrived. Rather than hide under a cover-up all summer long, there are new and effective ways to help treat dimpled thighs and buttocks and have them looking smoother in just a few weeks – whether you choose procedures at the dermatologist’s office or over-the-counter products.
Anne Chapas, MD, a dermatologist based in New York City, estimates that cellulite affects 90 percent of women and is likely not just genetic. “Multiple factors contribute to the formation of cellulite including gender differences in how fat is stored, hormonal factors, vascular factors and the presence of inflammation,” says Chapas. Cellulite affects both skinny and overweight women, young
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS