From Wrinkle Creams to Needles to Knives or Not
If I had a dollar for every time I’ve heard a flawless 26 year old with lineless skin exclaim, “I can’t imagine why women would ever stick needles in their faces!” I could have financed my facelift fund a hundred times over. My response to these naive young girls is an emphatic, “Come see me when you hit 35!” “Never say never” in fact, is the prevailing attitude when it comes to cosmetic enhancements.
Imagine a grape shriveling up and becoming a raisin. It starts off juicy, round, and smooth, and gradually becomes dull, rough and wrinkly. That’s essentially the grim reality of what happens as you age. One day you look in the mirr
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event