Photo Credit: rogaine.com
Jill Crosby certainly knows hair. After becoming a hairstylist, she pursued a degree in wig making before beginning her career in TV and movies and was later named the Head Hairstylist on How I Met Your Mother, Weeds, and Sons of Tucson. Crosby works with celebs like Melissa McCarthy, Allison Janney, Julie Bowen, Diane Keaton, Zac Efron, Ben Stiller and Jimmy Kimmel. As a spokesperson for Women’s ROGAINE®, she is helping women combat issues associated with thinning and hair making her the go-to resource for many a celebrity dealing with thinning hair.
BITB asked which celeb she is dying to get her hands on next – and she picked Jennifer Lawrence. “She is such a natural beauty and is s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY