Photo Credit: lookandfeelbetter.com
When his wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, Winter Park, Florida-based plastic surgeon Jeffrey Hartog’s work using fat to reconstruct the breast took on a deeply personal meaning. He’d always specialized in fat grafting for facial and cosmetic breast procedures, but his wife’s diagnosis encouraged him to learn all he could about the role fat grafting can play in breast reconstruction. He attended seminars and other training events taught by global leaders in this technique, and now Hartog is considered one of the pioneers in this procedure especially when used as a means to salvage breast reconstruction failures or treat complications from other techniques.
Beauty in the Bag sat
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS