Suzanne Saffie-Siebert, Ph.D. is a recognized world authority in drug delivery and a pioneer of silicon-based bio-courier technologies. Throughout her career, she has always believed that good skin is a vital component of overall beauty and good health and makes a significant impact on emotional well-being.
She understands from personal experience how frustrating it can be to spend time and money on skincare with sometimes disappointing results. To Suzanne, science is the answer. Her research team spent almost ten years developing Good Silicon+®, a unique patented technology specifically designed to make skincare ingredients more effective, while also delivering Ortho-Silicic Acid (OSA)
Witch hazel may sound like a tonic straight out of your great grandfather’s medicine cabinet, but it is actually a potent astringent used in modern day beauty products. Its use dates back hundreds of years; in fact, Native North Americans taught the Puritans how to extract the plant derived remedy. Today, witch hazel is used for treating skin disorders like acne, psoriasis, insect bites, and poison ivy because of its naturally astringent and anti-inflammatory benefits. Found in everything from body lotion to eye cream, witch hazel is best for oily, combination, or problematic and temperamental skin.
Boscia Pore Purifying Strips ($15-28)
[caption id=”attachment_26583″ align=”alignce
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY