Photo credit: laprairie.com
LA PRAIRIE WHITE CAVIAR ILLUMINATING SYSTEME – The new 3 part systeme that brightens skin tone to lighten age spots and blotches. The magic bullet is golden caviar derived from farmed sources, combined with a clarifying botanical complex that contains Larch Tree Extract, Swiss Garden Cress Sprout Extract plus Vitamin C. You will fall for the La Prairie pearly white packaging complete with silver caviar bead trim. The look is exactly what you can expect from Laboratoires La Prairie – elegant, luxurious, and exclusive for the woman who dares to indulge. The rich White Caviar Illuminating Cream (which comes with its own silver spoon) and silky Serum are $450 each, and the Eye Serum is $250. The serums are intended to use under moisturizer, and add one of La Prairie Skin Caviar foundation over that.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – This is prestige anti-aging skincare at its best. La Prairie is expensive but it is the essence of ultra luxury.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY