The pony is back and breaking out of the gym according to the style experts at Wella. Just check out the hairdos donned by Fergie, Busy Phillips and the models on the Missoni runway. To win the Wella Professionals products used in these styles, enter the contest posted on the Wella Professionals Facebook page.
For the 2012 Grammy Awards, Wella Professionals celebrity stylist Andy LeCompte tied up Fergie’s tresses in a pony that is perfect for the office, a night out or…an award gala. To get this look, tightly pull straight hair into a high ponytail and wrap a section of hair around the elastic. Andy recommends finishing the look with Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel to k
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY