One of my biggest complaints is that my teeth look dull and drab. After a few cups of coffee each day, everyday, call them dingy. I try to whiten them at home a few times a year, but the results last a month or so at best. And, I’m not willing to give up my red wine or coffee just yet!
Dr. Daniel Aneszko and Dr. Rana Stino are the resident experts in winning smiles at Chicago’s Water Tower Dental—and they assured me that bright white teeth are a sure-fire way to get noticed and look more attractive.
That’s why I signed up for a Zoom! Whitening treatment. After one appointment with Zoom!, teeth are brightened up to 8 shades whiter. The brightening system works in two parts: A sp
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY