Photo Credit: Dream Ball
On September 18th, the 30th annual BeautyCares DreamBall took place at Gotham Hall in New York City to benefit the wonderful Look Good Feel Better® program that helps so many women coping with cancer. The annual gala is attended by about 500 beauty, fashion and media industry executives, making it the the largest fundraiser of the year for the Look Good Feel Better program.
This year’s DreamBall honorees included a short list of heavy hitters in media and beauty leadership, including Amy Robach, ABC News and Good Morning America, Correspondent, Lauren Brindley, Walgreens, Group Vice President & General Merchandise Manager for Beauty & Personal Care, Jamie Kern Lima, IT Cosmetics,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS