Photo Credit: Levi's
Do the latest pair of Levi’s® jeans give you permission to blow off your Pilates class?
They may. Sure, all of that core work definitely makes a difference in your definition, but Levi’s new line of Revel jeans does too—with a lot less effort. Revel jeans employ “patent-pending Liquid Shaping Technology,” which highlights your best features, while shaping your worst. The shaper is fused into the denim to provide a control stretch and figure-hugging fit.
Levi’s new ad campaign, “Let your body do the talking,” is breaking in magazines now, and the shape- and potentially game-changing jeans will be available online and in Levi’s stores on August 4, 2013.
Reprinted from Healthnewsdigest.com
Despite the wave of celebrity moms who seem to bounce back to their size zero pre pregnancy shape with the aid of a team of trainers, personal chefs and nutritionists, most women in the real world are pretty distressed about the changes they experience after childbirth and breast feeding. No matter how hard you work at toning your body and staying fit, some changes post pregnancy are inevitable. Large breasts tend to sag, the areolas may enlarge, and the upper area often flattens out resulting in a loss of cleavage. Small breasts often seem to lose whatever volume was there before the baby. Hips can widen, the abdomen expands causing the muscle
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY