Adele absolutely glowed at the Grammys. Not only did her stunning voice and 6 wins wow the crowd at last Sunday’s ceremony, but her radiant skin made an unforgettable impression as well.
One beauty secret of the soulful British-born singer and songwriter is Skin Food by Weleda. “I like to use Skin Food by Weleda because I feel really replenished when I do,” she stated in the March 31, 2011 issue of the Sunday Sun UK.
A versatile, deeply hydrating cream, Weleda Skin food features a nourishing cocktail of plant extracts that restore and protect the skin. It’s a whole body treatment especially good for stubborn dryness on elbows, hands, feet and even chapped lips. Essential fatt
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS