Dr. Mostafa Omar
Dr. Mostafa M. Omar is Professor of Pharmacognosy at the University of Rhode Island, School of Pharmacy and the founder of the PhytoCeuticals skincare line. He is internationally known for his cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical formulations primarily based on modern application of ancient herbal medicine. He has built a strong reputation as a leading specialist in medic natural product chemistry worldwide and is recognized as the authority on topical vitamin C. Dr. Omar’s unprecedented formulation capabilities have earned him the title of “Father of L-Ascorbic Acid” as he is the inventor of a stable Vitamin C formula to protect the skin from signs of premature
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON