As Revision Skincare’s Director of Research & Development, Tatiana Kononov spends a good deal of her time traveling the world in search for the most unique and potent anti-aging ingredients. She also works side by side with researchers in the company’s Dallas, Texas-based lab blending peptides, antioxidants, and other ingredients so that they work synergistically to boost collagen, fight fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the visible signs of aging.
Kononov chatted with Beauty In The Bag about her job, her travels as well as how she incorporates her favorite Revision Skincare products in her day to day.
Here’s what we learned:
1. What’s in
Photo Credit: RevisionSkincare.com
Revision Skincare delivers some of the most progressive products available today. Using only premium quality ingredients, the Revision Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging. Based in Irving, Texas, the company provides dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas with clinically-proven, high-performing skincare products in more than 10 countries.
Visit revisionskincare.com to find a location near you.
THE GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY
WIN 1 of 5 sets of the Power of 2 duo: Vitamin C Lotion 30% + Retinol Complete™ Vitamin C Lotion 30% and Retinol Complete™ are clinically proven to b
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS