You could say that Mathilde Thomas, founder of French skincare brand company Caudalie, has it all—gorgeous family and husband, traditional French vineyard and a booming skincare brand with spas in Europe, the U.S. and Turkey. In 1995, she launched the first Caudalie products, which incorporated grape polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that were abundant on her family-owned vineyard, Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, located in the Bordeaux region of France. In 1999, the company opened the first Vinothérapie Spa amidst the vines of the vineyard. Since then, the number of spas has grown to 8, including one in New York landmark hotel, The Plaza. With an ethical commitment to using natural ingred
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS