Photo Credit: EsteeLauder.com
With the increasing use of every day chemicals, GMO-laden foods, and other potentially harmful substances, the average woman has a lot to be aware of. Breast cancer is by no means an easy issue to grapple with, and while treatment, detection, and survival rates improve regularly, it is still an issue that will affect most women sometimes in their life.
The American Cancer Society estimates that 232,340 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in 2013 (compared to 230,480 in 2011). While studies have shown that the number of breast cancer cases have decreased since 2000, the statistics are nevertheless alarming: breast cancer is still the second leading cause for canc
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY