Pre-pregnancy, or as now with child, one thing the Duchess of Cambridge has always had is a royal glow. Sure, she is very happily married to her Prince, but she has a rarely seen luminescence that comes down to not only genes but skincare—and wisely entrusting an expert to look after her frequently photographed face. Which is how Deborah Mitchell enters the picture and has became chargé d’affaires for the skincare of the Duchess after an introduction from the other Duchess—of Cornwall—a long-time devotee.
It was Vanity Fair who splashed the ‘Kate Cover’ with the sub-headline: “Bee Venom Facials with Camilla!” revealing that Deborah makes regular trips to Buckingham Palace
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY