The oldest daughter of British designer Clive Christian, Victoria Christian’s love of perfume began at an early age. She and her father discovered in the floorboards of the family’s English manor house an original bottle from a perfumery that had been crowned by Queen Victoria in 1872. Although Ms. Christian originally studied ballet and performing arts, even performing on London’s West End, when her father took over the old perfumery and decided to create a new level of luxury perfume, she ended her theatre career and joined the company. After a training period with perfumers in London, Paris, and Grasse, Ms. Christian launched the definitive Clive Christian Perfume collection in 1999. To
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS