SUN may be a largely unknown concept in the UK but UV rays are present all the time – on overcast or cloudy days too. Even though they may have been exposed to as much as 10,000 hours of UVA rays while driving in a car, most people in the UK do not protect themselves or their children with sunscreen before taking off on a trip or getting behind the wheel (on the left side of course). This and other not-so-fun facts about UVA exposure incurred while sitting in a car are key findings in a new report commissioned by Solar Gard, a maker of UV rejecting film for windows.
“Despite the various schemes designed to raise awareness around skin cancer and sun protection in the UK, it s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS