Photo Credit: us.boots.com
No need to share your coveted Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum with your husband, boyfriend, or son anymore. The beloved UK pharmacy chain has just launched its No7 Men skincare line in the US at Walgreens and Duane Reade drugstores nationwide—that means your man can get his Brit on at more than 8,000 locations.
There are approximately 16 No7 Men products available in the UK and six of them have made the journey across the pond. Those items are:
No7 Men Protect & Perfect Intense Serum (ARV $24.99) – Just like the women’s serum, this one fights loss of elasticity and wrinkles, but in a formulation better suited to men’s skin. Use in the morning and night, and follow w
Pre-pregnancy, or as now with child, one thing the Duchess of Cambridge has always had is a royal glow. Sure, she is very happily married to her Prince, but she has a rarely seen luminescence that comes down to not only genes but skincare—and wisely entrusting an expert to look after her frequently photographed face. Which is how Deborah Mitchell enters the picture and has became chargé d’affaires for the skincare of the Duchess after an introduction from the other Duchess—of Cornwall—a long-time devotee.
It was Vanity Fair who splashed the ‘Kate Cover’ with the sub-headline: “Bee Venom Facials with Camilla!” revealing that Deborah makes regular trips to Buckingham Palace
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE