Lisa Rinna,Whoopi Goldberg,Kirstie Alley..What do these three actresses have in common besides some choice and other not-so-choice roles?They have all been spokespeople for overactive bladder (OAB)products,and speak candidly about the condition’s very unsexy and often-smelly side effect—leakage.These women all came out for absorbent pads,but now there is a new option that can help control leaky bladders for six months at a shot(literally).The U.S.Food and Drug Administration has given its nod to Allergan Inc.Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) for adults with OAB who cannot use or do not respond to drugs known as anticholinergics.
Yes, the very same wonder toxin that is used to put the bra
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON