Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Each year, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) compiles statistics about surgical and non-surgical procedures, including the which are performed most as well as the ages, genders and even locations of those who are getting them. Unlike stats from years past, which included doctors from a wider range of aesthetic specialties, the new 2017 report was compiled with feedback exclusively from board-certified plastic surgeons.
The top-performed procedures are pretty consistent from year to year, and 2017 was no exception. But, it should be noted five procedures showed a range of 20% to 26% increase.
“Contrary to popular belief, the facelift is by no means dead,” sa
Photo Credit: weightwatchers.com
First Lady Michelle Obama has devoted much of her time in the White House to ending the childhood obesity epidemic through her “Let’s Move” campaign. While her steadfast dedication to this important cause is impressive, it’s actually her upper arms that we admire most!
In fact, her toned, trim and tight arms—and our worship of them—are likely one of the reasons behind a huge 4,378 percent increase in the number of arm lifts performed over the last decade. Perhaps you’ve caught a glimpse of a new Weight Watchers television ad featuring Ana Gasteyer in a bright red cocktail dress singing a parody of the famous songstress Peggy Lee’s rendition of “Fever,” updated to “Sleeveless
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY